Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, November 26, 2011

100 Followers and a Freebie

Wow! 100 followers - who knew? I know there are bloggers out there with thousands of followers but I never expected to reach 100. I am so humbled by that. I feel so blessed to have a place to go and get creative materials I didn't have to toil over myself. I am honored to be a part of the amazing, giving, creative blogging community. Thank you followers - you have really touched my heart! It's a nice way to end my weekend!

Now on to the good stuff - a freebie.

Next week we're going to focus on Context Clues during WIN (my name for Tier 2 - couldn't bring myself to call it Tier 2 so WIN stands for What I Need and the kids have some choice in where they go each day).  I will be working with the Click or Clunk word strategy during my small group time and developed a bookmark to give the kids to keep. It's not fancy because I wanted them focused on the steps. Hope someone can make good us of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment