Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, December 2, 2011

Synonym Stockings

Gosh, it's December...how did that happen?  It seems like just yesterday the hot summer days would never end, school had just started, and I had a long fall season ahead of me and just like that it's December! I'm sure time is speeding up with every passing year and this December has arrived quicker than ever before.  Anyone else feel that way?

During our WIN (Tier 2) we are concentrating on context clues and I have chosen to weave synonyms into that study since many context clues the kids miss consist of synonyms. I created a board game for the kids to practice synonyms and am sharing it below. The cute graphics come from KPM Doodles (you can check out her Esty Shop by clicking here). I'd love a comment if you try it out!



1 comments:

Ms. Chrissy B said...

Cute and completely opportune! Thanks!

Post a Comment